The better banking experience is here!
Online Banking Resource Center
If you're an existing online banking user, signing into the new system is fast and easy:
- Use the same username, except in all lower case letters.
- Enter your temporary password, which is 1psb+last four digits of your social security number (e.g. 1psb1234).
- The system automatically prompts you to change your password.
- Passwords are required to be at least 8 to 17 characters and must include a capital letter, a lower case letter and a number.
- During the sign-up process, you will be prompted to enroll in mobile banking. You must enroll in order to use the mobile app.
If you're a new user:
You'll find it's easy to sign up for Peoples Bank's online banking services. Just answer a few questions, and you'll be on your way.
Click here to enroll now.
Here's the information that you'll need to have to enroll:
- Type of account (checking, savings, CD, loan)
- Account number
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Email address